Thank you for dropping by our food blog. We appreciate your interest.
The Terms and Conditions of Use apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the information provided by this blog located at www.easylifemealandpartyplanning.blogspot.com (the “blog”). The blog is owned by Easy Life Meal & Party Planning Services, LLC (Easy Life). The members are not professional cooks and all experience gained have been through their own kitchens. All recipes on the blog have been personally prepared by the authors.
Terms and Conditions of Use & Disclaimers
1. Viewing and utilizing the information contained in this blog is of your free will. All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and the opinions/viewpoints expressed in this blog are entirely personal to the authors and their guest authors. While every caution has been taken to provide you with the most correct and up-to-date information, we make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, current-ness, suitability or validity of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. All users of the blog should be aware of the USDA Food Safety Guidelines and allergies of yourself and family members and apply those as necessary when utilizing information from this blog. Easy Life will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use or lack of the user’s knowledge in food safety or allergies. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
2. Taste is subjective and we are not responsible for any food experience gone wrong. All recommendations are based on our personal preferences.
3. Your opinion matters, if you have a different opinion, feel free to communicate with us at email@example.com and negative feedback are welcome. However, spamming and usage of offensive words will not be entertained.
Anyone posting comments on the blog shall defend any third party claim against Easy Life arising from the death of or physical injury to any person or damage to the indemnified party's property to the extent proximately caused by the negligence of the indemnifying party or its agents or employees, and indemnify and hold harmless the other party and its respective members from and against damages, liabilities and reasonable costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees incurred in connection therewith.
Copyright and Creative Commons Licensing
1. Easy Life Meal & Party Planning Services, LLC is the legal holder of posted content and images. However, Easy life Meal& Party Planning blog by Shawna Williams and Terri Henkels is licensed under a Creative Commons attribution – Non Commercial 3.0 unported license. Based on work at www.easylifemealandpartyplanning.blogspot.com and www.easylifemealplanning.com limited right to access, use and display the blog and material herein provided is based on compliance with the Terms and Conditions of use.
2. Names, Logos and other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of respective company/owners and are mentioned here for reference purpose only.
3. If you have any copyright related issue with any of the contents in this blog please drop a comment/mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with all necessary evidence as is applicable. Such concerns will be addressed with all due considerations at the earliest.
Every precaution is taken to protect third party identity. If your name/photo has appeared in this blog and you wish it to be removed, do let us know at email@example.com and we will respond at the earliest.
1. Author may keep updating old posts on a regular basis and is not bound to explicitly state all corrections made.
3. This blog doesn’t have any promoters/sponsors and is fully owned and operated by Easy Life Meal & Party Planning Services, LLC, members: Shawna Williams, Terri Henkels and Leigh Nelson.
Easy Life is an affiliate of some of the links therefore we receive commission for each sale. If you decide to make a purchase then it is at your own discretion. This does not make any difference to the price you pay.
Third Party Advertisements
This blog may utilize third party advertisements and are for the purpose of helping us to support the blog. We may be eligible for commission if you buy a product through any of the advertisements on this site. This does not make any difference to the price you pay. We are not responsible or liable for any agreement, transactions, and other actions you entered with these programs, companies or entities. You must take action with that company to resolve any issues.
This blog may contain external links to other sites. Easy Life does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information of other websites, blogs, or these other links. Links to particular items in hypertext are not intended, and does not necessarily imply as endorsement or recommendation of any views expressed, products or services offered within them.
We appreciate every subscriber that we have and value the privacy of our visitors.
If you have submitted your email address to us, we will never sell or give away your email address. Subscribers will never be placed on spam lists. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of advertisers or blog commenters.
A statement from emails and letters received by Easy Life could be utilized later in book, column or post. We will make every reasonable attempt to contact you prior to their use.
Currently we do not have third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads on our site although this could be a possibility in the future. If and when that occurrence should happen the Terms, Use & Disclaimer's Privacy Statement will be updated to reflect said changes. Some advertisers use technology to be able to show you ads that may relate to the site that you have visited online recently. You can choose to disable or turn off your cookies in your browser settings or your Internet security program if you wish.