Thursday, December 13, 2012

Savanah's Santa Letter - Easy Ginger Snap Cookies

Easy Ginger Snap CookiesI'm making cookies this morning for the Christmas Party and it  brought back a very happy memory.

 My daughter had to write a letter to Santa for her English class and I wondered if I still had it. As I was reading it I got a big kick on how she insist that she is still good and cleans the house when her Mom ask her to, then came the list of toys. You can see the teachers corrections on the letter, which concerned Savanah that Santa wouldn't read it, I assured her that it won't be a problem and we "mailed" it off.

In our house Santa Loves these Ginger Snap Cookies.


This time of year can be overwhelming and this is a great way to add some snap to your season.

Ginger Snap Recipe

1 box - Gingerbread Cake and Cookie Mix
Follow directions on box for cookies. I roll mine in sugar and press them down with a spoon. Then I decorate with the different Christmas toppings before baking. Busy Just Got Easy!

Authored by +Shawna Williams 





Never Miss a Post Follow Us by Email Subscribe to Easy Life Meal and Party Planning by Email

PLEASE FOLLOW & SHARE

 photo facebook_zps9fdec939.png  photo twitter_zps4cfc7d44.png  photo rss_zpsebb9d4b3.png http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag127/tlsplanners/Picture4_zps0a3cdc35.png


No comments:

Post a Comment