Monday, September 30, 2013

Thoughts of Hijacking the Entenmann Truck

Thoughts of Hijacking the Entenmann Truck
I have been visiting my sister in Florida since last Saturday. Our plans were to do a cooking demonstration, get some work done on our blog and have a lot of fun. Well, we completed the cooking demonstration and we are having a lot of fun and getting a little work done on our blog. 


HOWEVER, I didn't expect to be put on an extreme diet! In the past six months she has adopted a healthier way of eating which excludes almost EVERYTHING I love to eat. We have discussed her new eating habits but I never dreamed I would have to endure chocolate withdrawal with her! So here is what I love that I have had to forego for the past 8 days:

  • Sugar
  • Flour = Bread, Rolls, Donuts, Cream Cheese Strudel Bread, Muffins, Cake
  • Chocolate
  • Candy Bars
  • Chips 
  • Chocolate
  • Crackers
  • Cheese
  • Cake
  • Pie
  • Cookies
  • Chocolate
About 36 hours ago I started jonesing for a fix of Three Musketeers. All I could think about was my little candy jar at home full of miniature Three Musketeer bars and I wanted one NOW! Then this morning we are driving to the beach and I glanced over and this is what I saw:

Thoughts of Hijacking the Entenmann Truck - Easy Life Meal & Party Planning

Thoughts of Hijacking the Entenmann Truck - Easy Life Meal & Party Planning
Add caption


I turned to my sister and very seriously said "I want to hijack that truck"! Not LOL - this was a sincere thought! I am being completely deprived and what happens when I am deprived of chocolate~~ I act depraved which according to Webster is morally corrupt.

Seriously, if I don't lose at least two pounds over this two-week period then it is NEVER going to happen!

And I know the exact first thing I am doing when I get home!

Authored by +Terri Henkels


PLEASE FOLLOW & SHARE

 photo facebook_zps9fdec939.png  photo twitter_zps4cfc7d44.png  photo rss_zpsebb9d4b3.png http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag127/tlsplanners/Picture4_zps0a3cdc35.png

No comments:

Post a Comment