Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Decoration


Halloween Decorations - Easy Life Meal & Party PlanningMy sister and I had a moment at Michaels the other day, yes you can say we got sucked up by all the Halloween Decorations and our creative juices just kicked in and before we new it our cart was full and 150 dollars later we were on our way home to do our own theme. I cut the top off the pumpkin and added floral foam inside.
I spray painted it black and then arranged the flowers, the top of the pumpkin is attached with a wood skewer. I took an old broom I had up in the attic and made a Halloween arrangement on that. It was very simple, but very eye catching. Terri then arranged the beaded center piece and placed purple spiders on the table cloth.
This is the most fun I have had with Halloween decorating in a long time. Don't get me wrong I had fun with the kids, I was always making hanging ghost and witches outside and cobwebs inside, black lights in all the lamps and a strobe light in the front door lights. I have to say I do like my adult version. Now if I can only get the cat from jumping on the table and attacking the center pieces.



Halloween Decorations - Easy Life Meal & Party PlanningHalloween Decorations - Easy Life Meal & Party Planning
























Authored by +Shawna Williams and +Terri Henkels

PLEASE FOLLOW & SHARE

 photo facebook_zps9fdec939.png  photo twitter_zps4cfc7d44.png  photo rss_zpsebb9d4b3.png http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag127/tlsplanners/Picture4_zps0a3cdc35.png

No comments:

Post a Comment