Sunday, January 5, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree

Now that Christmas is over I would like to share with you the story on my tree.We all know that Christmas Trees are dead right? But when you spend two days trimming and decorating and one week later you here kerplunk, chink and ting and walk over to your tree and see ornaments on the ground because the tree has totally lost its needles you can become a bit irate. So I go down to The Home Depot with a video and pictures to show them that this is not normal. Yes, I became one of those customers, but I have never in 30 years had a tree get this bad in one week. I would not even have done anything if it was 2-3 weeks in. So of course the manager looks at me and says "You know Christmas trees are dead, right?". Then I showed him the pics and video. I told him it had plenty of water and showed him the receipt where I also bought the tree saver additive. With all that he gave me a refund. Honestly, I never want to go through this again. Every time someone came over and wanted to look at the tree we would have to say DON"T TOUCH THE TREE!!!  and of course they would and have a pile of needles in there hand. Hopefully next year will be a lot better.







Authored by +Shawna Williams
Never Miss a Post!!! Subscribe to Easy Life Meal and Party Planning by Email

FOLLOW & SHARE

 photo facebook_zps9fdec939.png  photo twitter_zps4cfc7d44.png  photo rss_zpsebb9d4b3.png http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag127/tlsplanners/Picture4_zps0a3cdc35.png

No comments:

Post a Comment