Monday, December 17, 2012

Grilled Bourbon Maple Pork Chops

Grilled Bourbon Maple Pork Chops - Easy Life Meal & Party PlanningToday is National Maple Syrup Day and we are fixing grilled maple bourbon pork chops tonight.



I used bourbon maple syrup from Three Rivers Farm in Wisconsin.  I bought my first bottle at a local Des Moines arts and craft show and I have been hooked ever since.  When I ran out of that first bottle I went to their website and discovered vanilla bean syrup, cinnamon syrup ...  they really have delicious syrups (and no I am not an affiliate just a connoisseur of their syrup).

I lightly glaze the pork chop with the syrup and use a fork to lightly puncture the chops which infuses the syrup into the meat. Place on a medium hot grill for approximately 6 minutes per side.  Before removing the chops I glaze them with syrup again and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes per side.  I place a small bowl of syrup on the table just in case anyone wants a little extra! 

Authored by +Terri Henkels

Hope You Enjoyed Your Visit!

Never Miss a Post Follow Us by Email Subscribe to Easy Life Meal and Party Planning by Email

PLEASE FOLLOW & SHARE

 photo facebook_zps9fdec939.png  photo twitter_zps4cfc7d44.png  photo rss_zpsebb9d4b3.png http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag127/tlsplanners/Picture4_zps0a3cdc35.png



No comments:

Post a Comment