Pretty Valentine candy cups filled with a light Chocolate Mouse will put a spark in your Valentine dinner or parties.
I used candy cup molds and white & red molding chips melted and swirled together with a toothpick. The hearts are free-handed with melted chocolate chips colored with pink icing gel.
4 egg yolks
¼ cup sugar
1 cup whipping (heavy) cream
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1 ½ cups whipping (heavy) cream
- Beat egg yolks in small bowl with electric mixer on high speed about 3 minutes or until thick and lemon colored. Gradually beat in sugar.
- Heat 1 cup whipping cream in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until hot.
- Gradually stir at least half of the hot whipping cream into egg yolk mixture; stir back into hot cream in saucepan.
- Cook over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens (do not boil).
- Stir in chips until melted. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours, stirring occasionally, just until chilled.
- Beat 1 1/2 cups whipping cream in chilled medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff.
- Fold chocolate mixture into whipped cream.
- Pipe or spoon mixture into serving bowls.
- Immediately refrigerate any remaining dessert after serving.
The Best Love Song by Robert Flack - Killing Me Softly
Authored by +Terri Henkels
Never Miss a Post!!! Subscribe to Easy Life Meal and Party Planning by Email
FOLLOW & SHARE