Friday, January 18, 2013

Ham with Cauliflower Casserole

Ham with Cauliflower CasseroleMy cauliflower is now ready to harvest and I thought I would try a spin on ham and scalloped potatoes. I didn't want to break my New Year's Resolution to eat alot healthier so I replaced some ingredients with less calories and fat. It turned out awesome, even my family likes it!


Print Recipe

Ingredients

1 - Large Head of Cauliflower
1/2 cup - Scallions, chopped
2 Tbls. - Parsley, chopped
1/2 tsp. - Dijon Mustard
3/4 cup - Mayo, Light n low fat
1/2 cup - Chicken Broth, low sodium
1/2 cup - Cheddar Cheese, low fat
1/2 cup - Panco

Directions

Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Steam Cauliflower until soft. Mix all ingredients together except for the Panco and 1Tbls. of Parsley.
Place mixture in baking dish. Stir together remaining Parsley and Panco together and sprinkle on top of Cauliflower mixture.
Bake for 25 minutes or until nice and bubbly. At the end I browned the top a little by putting the oven on Broil for about a minute.

Authored by +Shawna Williams

Never Miss a Post Follow Us by Email Subscribe to Easy Life Meal and Party Planning by Email

PLEASE FOLLOW & SHARE

 photo facebook_zps9fdec939.png  photo twitter_zps4cfc7d44.png  photo rss_zpsebb9d4b3.png http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag127/tlsplanners/Picture4_zps0a3cdc35.png



No comments:

Post a Comment