3 quarts popped popcorn
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 - 1/2 cup salted almonds (optional)
1/2 of Lindt Chocolate Bar (optional)
1. Place popcorn in a large bowl; set aside.
2. In a saucepan combine sugar, butter, corn syrup and baking soda. Bring to a boil over medium
heat; boil and stir until mixture is golden, about 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
4. Pour over popcorn, add almonds and toss to coat. Cool slightly; break apart while warm.
5. Melt half of chocolate bar in microwave for a few seconds until completely melted. Promptly drizzle chocolate over popcorn. Eat remainder of bar!
Authored by +Terri Henkels
Never Miss a Post Follow Us by Email Subscribe to Easy Life Meal and Party Planning by Email
PLEASE FOLLOW & SHARE
Post a Comment