Thursday, March 14, 2013

Grilled Chicken Legs with Bacon Flavored Salt

Grilled Chicken Legs with Bacon Flavored Salt - Easy Life Meal & Party PlanningI have been curious about infused salts for a while, so when I was at a spice store I bought a few. The one I tried on my chicken legs was a Bacon Salt. Just opening the package made my eyes twitch. Ahhh the smell of Bacon.


I heated up the grill with some hickory smoke to about 375 degrees. Meanwhile I patted the chicken dry, rolled the legs in an egg white wash and then into a flour and bacon salt mixture.  Before placing chicken legs on the grill I sprayed them with Grapeseed oil. 

My family thought they were absolutely Yummy. The side dish of vegi’s was also grilled and I couldn’t help myself I sprinkled a little Bacon salt on those too.
Grilled Chicken Legs with Bacon Flavored Salt - Easy Life Meal & party Planning

Authered by +Shawna Williams 


Grilled Chicken Legs with Bacon Flavored Salt - Easy Life Meal & Party Planning
Never Miss a Post Follow Us by Email Subscribe to Easy Life Meal and Party Planning by Email

PLEASE FOLLOW & SHARE

 photo facebook_zps9fdec939.png  photo twitter_zps4cfc7d44.png  photo rss_zpsebb9d4b3.png http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag127/tlsplanners/Picture4_zps0a3cdc35.png


5 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! I'm pinning this and sharing this on facebook right now-yum!

    Thanks so much for linking this up to the Say G'Day Saturday Linky party. Hope you can join in again this weekend!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a lot of fun, missed you last Saturday, but will be joining you this Saturday. Can't wait.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy bacon!! Thanks so much for sharing with Simple Supper Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. We missed Saturday but plan on joining this coming weekend and in the future!

    ReplyDelete