Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cozy Kitty's

Cozy Kitty's by Easy Life Meal and Party Planning
Newton and Meeku
I know this is a bit off the beaten path of our usual post, but as I am shivering and trying to water my garden outside I come in to get a coat and I see my cats laying on the couch. Obviously they had the right idea all that was missing was a good movie and popcorn. That will be later, see it is about 63 degrees here in South Florida and if you don't water real good before tonight when it is suppose to be in the 40's it can stress the plants out. I have a new crop of tomatoes that are just a few days from picking and don't want to lose them. I hope your winter is going like theirs!

Authored by +Shawna Williams

Never Miss a Post!!! Subscribe to Easy Life Meal and Party Planning by Email

FOLLOW & SHARE
 photo facebook_zps9fdec939.png  photo twitter_zps4cfc7d44.png  photo rss_zpsebb9d4b3.png http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag127/tlsplanners/Picture4_zps0a3cdc35.png

No comments:

Post a Comment