Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sneaky Chocoholics

Sneaky Chocolateholics by Easy Life Meal and Party PlanningI don't know how to say this, but here it goes. I have an addiction problem that seems to be hereditary. I come from a long line of chocoholics, SNEAKY ones too! I remember several instances that should have given me a clue while I was growing up, but I guess when raised in the addiction atmosphere you don't know any better.
My Grandmother, on my Mom's side, used to hide chocolates and Oreo cookies in the pantry. I remember wanting one and the only way I could have one is if I turned around while she went inside and closed the door and got one.  My Mom, well she would down a whole bag of chocolate covered peanuts coming home from town and then run the bag to the trash so no one would know. I could smell it though. My sister, +Terri Henkels,  while visiting last September was making frequent trips to the bedroom, I mean 10 an hour. I thought she was having allergy issues.When I was cleaning the room up after she left I found BAGS of EMPTY CANDY WRAPPERS!! She didn't even share!!!

I quit chocolate last summer and had severe headaches, during Christmas I had a relapse, I ate a half of bag of Brix and a whole Godiva candy bar in one day. Really? Why did I do that? Issues, that's all I have to say. So on Monday I start cleansing again and will probably have severe headaches again. Happy New Year!

Authored by +Shawna Williams
Never Miss a Post!!! Subscribe to Easy Life Meal and Party Planning by Email

FOLLOW & SHARE

 photo facebook_zps9fdec939.png  photo twitter_zps4cfc7d44.png  photo rss_zpsebb9d4b3.png http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag127/tlsplanners/Picture4_zps0a3cdc35.png

No comments:

Post a Comment