Welcome to the Four Seasons Blog Hop
A party where we can celebrate the greatness that each season brings to our lives.
To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring.
Thank you to everyone who shared their wonderful creations last week and to all of you who are joining us new this week!
Terri/Shawna - Easy Life Meal & Party Planning - Bloglovin Google+ Facebook Pinterest Twitter
Kenneth - Guai Shu Shu RSS Google+ Facebook Pinterest Twitter Webstagram Tumbler
Lynn - Turnips2Tangerines Bloglovin Google+ Facebook Pinterest Twitter
Sandra - Scruptilicious4You Bloglovin Google+ Facebook Pinterest Twitter
Share your food creations, gardening, clever projects, tablescapes, decorations, party themes, and inspirational knowledge ... Ok, you get the point. Join us every Thursday (opens Wednesday evening at 6:00 pm). Please stay for awhile and show some love to the guests, join us in the fun and grab a button.
We will share your posts in a variety of ways on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus. We will also have features of the week! Be sure to follow our Four Seasons Board on Pinterest! By participating in this linky party, you agree to have your posts shared on social media and Pinterest and to receive email and Google notifications for reminders about the party. If you don't want to receive notifications, please let us know.
This week we are featuring three bloggers!
- Living the Gourmet - A Springtime Feast
- Little Brags - Adirondack Chairs & Outdoor Decor
- Vashti Quiroz-Vega - Reading Recommendations
- What Happens at Grandmas - Cute Little Chicks
- Southern Seazons - Tuscan Dining
- Recipes for our Daily Bread - Great Tasting Healthy Fruit Smoothies
- Pure Grace Farms - Gazpacho with Grilled Shrimp & Avocado
- Soup Spice Everything Nice - Banana Split Yogurt Pie
- Say it with Cake - Le Fraisier