Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mango Smoothie or Mango Cocktail

Mango Smoothie or Mango Cocktail by Easy Life Meal & Party Planning - a crisp and refreshing drink
This is one of my favorite drinks; it's crisp, refreshing and just plain good. Ah yes, and for parties or BBQ's add a shot of Rum and a splash of coconut rum to the smoothie and honestly your friends will not only talk about how good this is, but they will request it for your next party. So kick back with your toes in the sand and a drink in your hand and enjoy your friends.






A helpful hint is during Mango season, I buy in large quantities and freeze them, I show how to's in my previous blog. http://easylifemealandpartyplanning.blogspot.com/2013/04/at-last-mango-season.html. For my smoothie's I freeze in portion sizes, that way all I have to do is grab a bag and throw it in the blender. Makes it simple.
Frozen Mango Smoothie by Easy Life Meal & Party Planning - a crisp and refreshing drink or cocktail

Print It
Mango Smoothie
3/4 cup - Mango's, diced and frozen
3/4 cup - Ice
2 - Mint leaves
1/2 - Lemon, squeezed
1 - Stivia packet
1/2 cup water
Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth.
This is good for breakfast or a pick me up in the afternoon. For your parties, add 1 shot of Appleton Rum and a splash of coconut rum.

Authored by +Shawna Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment