Thursday, December 26, 2013

Tuna Platter at Shingos

Tired, feet hurt, shopping burn out and honestly can't eat any more high in carbs and fattening food. My body begging for something good. My daughter and I looked at each and said Sushi time! 

There is a place in Lake Worth called Shingos that serves the best Sushi. The price is right and its always fresh. One of our favorites was the tuna and avocado salad you see on the bottom row in the middle. My daughter and I both want to learn how to make Sushi  ourselves. So now we are in search of a Sushi making kit. Wish us luck.


Authored by +Shawna Williams

Never Miss a Post Follow Us by Email Subscribe to Easy Life Meal and Party Planning by Email

PLEASE FOLLOW & SHARE

 photo facebook_zps9fdec939.png  photo twitter_zps4cfc7d44.png  photo rss_zpsebb9d4b3.png http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag127/tlsplanners/Picture4_zps0a3cdc35.png


No comments:

Post a Comment