Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Drunken Berries Cocktail

When I was up in Long Island we stopped and had a cocktail at a really cool retro bar. Their cocktails matched their decor, flashy and bold. I had the Drunken Berries made with rye whiskey. I am not a whiskey drinker but this was really good!! So when I got home I went to work to try to make something similar. My husband says I nailed it.

Drunken Berries Cocktail by Easy Life Meal and Party Planning

Drunken Berries
1 oz. - Bullet Rye
2 oz. - 7 up
1 tsp. - Simple Syrup (a splash)
1/2 tsp. - Lemon (light squeeze)
1/4 cup - Mixed Berries
I bought a bag of frozen berries and it made it a lot easier. Place thawed berries in glass, pour simple syrup and lemon juice over and muddle. Add bullet rye, 7 up and ice. Stir and serve.

Authored by +Shawna Williams


Follow Us & Share

 photo facebook_zps9fdec939.png photo rss_zpsebb9d4b3.pngFollow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment